so i just got an IPOD touch and i dont want ot use itunes for my music. How do i get my ipod to sync on windows media player?
so i just got an IPOD touch and i dont want ot use itunes for my music. How do i get my ipod to sync on windows media player?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I don't think you do...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah, pretty sure you gotta use ITUNES. You just drag the songs you want over to one of the folders within ITUNES with your IPOD hooked to your PC and it goes on your ipod.
Why not use iTunes?
There are other options. Know how to use Google?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
well i wad trying to import my music already on my computer to it but i got like 3 playlist on there out of 15 and it wont add the rest
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
You can import your playlist to itunes then sync to your ipod but you have to use itunes to get them on there.
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/bnc_/ConanJack.jpg[/img]
I like MP3 players myself
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
you can always burn songs to CD, then import. takes time but it's simple.
i figured it out... i had to place them into a file on my desktop and imported them into itunes. appreciate the help from everyone though
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks